DARK CHOCOLATE + PEANUT BUTTER CHIP COOKIES:
2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour
1 cup raw cane sugar (or dry sweetener of choice)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (go for himalaya or sea salt)
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
2/3 cup oil or vegan butter
1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp agave syrup
PRE-HEAT THE OVEN TO 350 DEGREES.
1. mix all of the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
2. whisk all of the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
3. now mix all of the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
4. use your hands to get that dough really nice + mixed.
5. line your cooking sheet with parchment paper + make little cookie patties with your dough.
6. put your cookie sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes.
7. take them out to cool—but make sure you eat when while they are still gooey. ;)
this recipe makes a good 18 cookies…i made 12 and froze the rest of the dough. this is the perfect treat for a friend or party…nobody will know they are vegan, but you!