1 part carrots (i had 2…but 3-4 would be great)
1 part snap peas (i had bunch and i wasn’t mad about it)
1 part evoo (i used about 1 tablespoon)
1 part coconut oil (i used a little over 1 tablespoon)
1/4 teaspoon pepper (black, red, white, whatevs.)
4-5 cloves of garlic (i love garlic in the winter…to fight all those damn germs)
a handful of baby spinach
a few plum tomatoes (or any tomato, really)
1. pre-heat a sautee pan over medium heat.
2. put the evoo (or veggie butter) in the pan. allow to heat up for a minute or so.
3. add garlic + carrots. mix around and get them glazed a bit—really cooking. salt + pepper all while cooking to taste.
4. add snap peas + coconut oil. keep the veggies moving + cooking for a few minutes until the carrots are bright orange!
5. add your spinach + diced up plum tomatoes. mix around a little more…add a little extra veggie butter on top IF you so choose.
6. serve in a shallow bowl + enjoy!
…so thats it. the whole sha-bang took like 15 minutes. oh i do want to note that i’m sure this would be delish over rice, quinoa or veggie pasta, but i had a LOT of snap peas…so i just went green. YUMon!